Mock Court Conference Details
Details of The Mock Court Conference 2022 are listed:
Location: The High School of Glasgow on the 15th of November from 17:00 till 19:30/20:00.
Tickets: £10 with code: 613879
Significant international Judges as speakers:
- Filipe Marques: Portuguese Judge and President of MEDEL (Magistrats Européens pour la Démocratie et les Libertés)
- Jose Matos: President of the European Association of Judges & Judge at the Court of Appeal of Porto
- Dorota Zabludowska: Gdańsk Judge and Board member of the Polish Judges’ Association “Lustitia”
- Alphons Orie: former Judge at the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) and Supreme Court of the Netherlands
- Ania Ćwiklińska-Rutka: member of Education Poland
Three talks will discuss the listed-below subjects in relation to current issues facing the European judicial systems. In particular, the Russia and Ukraine conflict.
- The Role of the ICC
- The Independence of The Judiciary
- Refugees and The Polish Education Systems