The 2022/23 Law School Challenge
Interested in winning a prestigious award at the House of Commons and getting the chance to network with legal representatives?
My name is Swati and I volunteer at both LawWorks and Advocate on the Law School Challenge. I would like to invite you to take part in ‘The 2022/23 Law School Challenge’. In this yearly event universities compete against each other and raise money for both legal charities in the process of facilitating free legal advice. If your team raises the most amount of money then you will be invited to attend the LawWorks Student Awards at the House of Commons in April 2020 to receive the Student Pro Bono Award from the Attorney General, a fantastic accolade for any aspiring lawyers!
There are other fantastic prizes including:
Invitations to other events held by LawWorks and Advocate
· Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards for raising £500, £1,000 and £2,000+
· A special to-be-announced midway challenge prize
· Invitations to the Student Pro Bono Awards held at the House of Commons
· Invitations to other events held byLawworks and Advocate throughout 2022/23
· Opportunities to meet with representatives from the legal professions
· The opportunity to help fund vital pro bono legal advice for those in need whilst making a significant difference in the pro bono community
· Opportunity to be awarded certification of participation for individual team members; rewarding creativity shown, skills developed and best participant nationally
To participate in this challenge, please complete the following form.
Instructions on how to sign-up have been attached as well. More information about this challenge can be found on our website. If you require further information, please do let me know and I will answer any questions you may have.
Law School Challenge 2022/23 Coordinator