Latest Opportunities from TargetJobs
6 December 2021 | VIRTUAL
targetjobs has partnered with some of the UKs leading law firms to host Aspire, an event to help more Black Heritage students take several steps closer to their dream careers:
· Skills sessions helping students to write CVs, attending interviews and assessment centers through workshops led by employers
· A real possibility to fast-track their application process for spring week or vacation schemes
· Listen to a panel of trainees and senior partners of Black Heritage, as they share their stories, experiences and advice
· A chance to expand their network, and be introduced to recruiters, graduates and seasoned professionals.
Employers who will be attending include: Clyde & Co, CMS, Kennedys, Mayer Brown and Osborne Clarke.
Undergraduate of the Year Awards: Future Lawyer of the Year (sponsored by Clyde & Co)
We’re searching UK universities to find the outstanding Future Lawyer of the Year. We are looking for an innovative and proactive undergraduate student who is keen to take control of their career.
Students could win:
- Four weeks of work experience within Clyde & Co’s Data Lab and Climate Change Group.
- Opportunity to receive 1-2-1 mentoring from the firm’s CEO Matthew Kelsall.
- Chance to secure a training contract with Clyde & Co.
- The other finalists will win a place on Clyde & Co’s insight day and be fast tracked to a training contract assessment day. All finalists will also win a gift voucher.
Deadline: 31 January 2022
ICAEW is searching to find the brightest students who have the potential to be the next generation of business leaders. Test your skills against your peers by taking a short online exercise and the students with the top 100 scores from each region will be in with a chance of winning unique opportunities and prizes!
Why should you take part?
- Develop your transferable employability skills.
- The opportunity to build connections with some of the UKs top graduate employers.
- There are a range of fantastic prizes up for grabs, including a £5,000 cash prize for our winner!
Deadline: 18 April 2022
Apply here: https://icaew100.com/uk