Upcoming events with TargetJobs
Inside City Law
23 November 2021 | VIRTUAL
The event is back once again and gives law students with a passion an insight into a career in this area. What students can expect from this event:
· Networking with students just like themselves and recent graduates who have all the insider info on what it’s like to work in law.
· Take part in skills sessions where they’ll receive CV and interview advice from recruiters
· The opportunity to speak to a range of representatives at different stages of their career
· Many students have also found themselves graduate roles/placements as a result of attending our expert events and networking with the employers.
Supported by RPC
National Pupillage Fair
27 November 2021 | The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London
The targetjobs National Pupillage Fair will be attended by some of the UK’s leading chambers, as well as course providers and Bar associations, and promises to be as popular as ever. What students can expect from this event:
· Meet and speak with a variety of chambers and course providers
· Have their questions answered to discover what life as a barrister is really like
· A programme of talks covering key topics and insight from amongst the best in the profession
· How to finance a career at the Bar
· An exclusive, behind the scenes look at one of the Inns of Court
Employers who will be attending include: 3PB Barristers, Blackstone Chambers, University of London, Henderson Chambers, Keating Chambers, Landmark Chambers, One Essex Court, The University of Law and Monckton Chambers.
6 December 2021 | VIRTUAL
targetjobs has partnered with some of the UKs leading law firms to host Aspire, an event to help more Black Heritage students take several steps closer to their dream careers. What students can expect from this event:
· Skills sessions helping students to write CVs, attending interviews and assessment centers through workshops led by employers
· A real possibility to fast-track their application process for spring week or vacation schemes
· Listen to a panel of trainees and senior partners of Black Heritage, as they share their stories, experiences and advice
· A chance to expand their network, and be introduced to recruiters, graduates and seasoned professionals.
Employers who will be attending include: Clyde & Co, CMS, Kennedys, Mayer Brown and Osborne Clarke.