Aspire Event – TARGETjobs
19 November 2021
TARGETjobs has partnered with leading employers to champion black heritage students from campus to the boardroom.
So if you’re an aspiring future business leader who would like to work for one of the biggest organisations in the world, then Aspire is here to start you on that path.
Aspire will connect you with recruiters, graduates, and senior business leaders to develop the applications skills you’ll need to succeed
At the event you will:
- Have unrivalled facetime top employers in fields such as law and finance
- Be inspired by talks from senior leaders and graduates and hear how their heritage has shaped who they are and the career path they chose
- Upskill yourself through a series of workshops covering applications top tips, online tests, interviews and assessment centres
- Feel empowered and confident, ready to apply for your dream role and take the first steps towards the boardroom!
Who can attend?
- Studying any undergraduate degree at a UK university
- Students from a black heritage background
Spaces for this event are limited, so register today and one of the TARGETjobs events team will be in touch.