Final Year Students – Paid job opportunity – The Times Interviewer starting ASAP
The final year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Edinburgh?**
Do you want to improve leadership, organisational and time-management skills?
Do you want to gain invaluable first-hand market research experience?
And earn money while doing so?!…
Apply for the role of The Times Interviewer now!
High Fliers Research in association with The Times magazine is looking for students from the University of Edinburgh to apply for the role of Interviewer. Applicants must be well connected with final year students on campus, organized and confident in talking to fellow students.
- Commences ASAP and lasts two weeks.
- The role will require you to find 25 final year students and carry out a 20-minute virtual group survey sessions with 1-8 students.**
- You will be competitively paid (£75 or more) and gain a CV reference from High Fliers Research on successful completion of the role.
- Training is provided and the date will be arranged with the applicants individually.
- There will be a chance to win bonuses and nation-wide recognition that comes with £100 prize.
If you’re interested, please follow the link to apply:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact University of Edinburgh Managers, Alice Florence on email@example.com or Julian Mashingaidze on firstname.lastname@example.org. There is only a couple of places left and those are filled in on a first-come-first-served basis, so get in touch and/or apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
**You don’t have to be a final-year student to become an Interviewer, however, you need to be well connected with final-year undergraduates at your university.