Student Career Insight with Frontline
We are encouraging talented undergraduates, postgraduates or career changers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds to connect and deliver with Frontline Virtual Insight Days.
Frontline recruit, train and support people to become social workers. This is a unique opportunity for high potential graduates and career changers to make a real difference to the lives of some of the most vulnerable children in England.
Frontline social work promises a meaningful career with job security and progression.
Thursday 28 May from 10-1pm OR Tuesday 2 June 1-4pm
These events will be hosted online, using the Zoom App
You’ll spend the day:
● Discussing the need for more diversity in public facing roles
● Learning about Frontline’s unique Leadership Development programme (LDP) for
graduates and its impact on society
● Preparing for the LDP’s recruitment process through a range of interactive workshops
● Developing your employment skills
Closing date for applications is 19th May.
● Obtained or predicted a 2:1 undergraduate honours degree
● From a BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic) background
The Application Process
Please follow: https://bit.ly/Frontline2020