Kent Critical Student Law Conference 2020 – CfP and Internationalisation Funding
CfP and Internationalisation Funding: Kent Critical Student Law Conference 2020 – “Legal Paradoxes”
Call for Papers – Extended Deadline
The annual Kent Critical Student Law Conference will take place on 14 March 2020 at the University of Kent, Canterbury.
The call for papers is open until 21 February and can be found here, together with a list of themed streams: https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/law-news/2019/11/22/kent-critical-law-society-annual-conference-2020-call-for-papers/ .
Panellists are invited to submit a short 250 word abstract together with a short biography to firstname.lastname@example.org . Any queries may be directed to that address.
This year’s society is pleased to announce that it will consider requests for funding from international students to cover travel to Canterbury and accommodation during the conference. There are a limited number of bursaries, which will be awarded at the discretion of the organising committee.
- Candidates from undergraduate and Masters level will be given preference;
- Candidates must be international (non-UK) students;
- Applications from international students studying at universities both inside and outside of the UK will be considered.
Candidates wishing to be considered for this funding must state this when sending their abstract to the organising committee, together with a statement confirming the following:
- That you are an international student (non-UK) currently undertaking a course of study either inside or outside of the UK.
- That you undertake to secure any necessary visa required to permit you to attend and participate at the conference.
- That, should you be successful in your application, you will be able to provide a letter of support from a Faculty member at your home institution. Your application should indicate who that Faculty member will be, and confirm that we are able to contact that person in respect of your application.
The closing date for applications is the 21st February at midnight. All queries can be directed to email@example.com .