‘Women-In’ Insight Day with London-based Asset Manager, Schroders
“What is an Asset Manager?
“Which intern and graduate opportunities are available for students like me at Schroders?”
“I’d really like to work in asset management, but I worry that my degree and skills won’t be relevant.”
If any of the above sound like YOU, then you definitely need to attend Schroders’ upcoming careers event! Schroders are passionate about improving their gender diversity and so this event is for all candidates in their penultimate year (2021 graduation), with females being particularly encouraged to apply. This insight day is a chance for you to take control of your future career and to potentially secure a place on Schroders’ internships…
Where?: Schroders, 1 London Wall Place, London, EC2Y 5AU (TRAVEL EXPENSES UP TO £100 PAID)
When?: 4th October, approx. 10am – 4pm
What?: There will be a talk, a Q&A panel, lunch & networking
Why?: Meet senior partners, key hiring managers and recent graduate trainees
Get a feel for the culture and environment
Use the event as a fast-track onto one of their fantastic internships!
Ask as many questions as you can!
Deadline: 20th September 2019
You can be from any degree background to come along to the event, however you must have 128 (new system) or 320 UCAS points (old system) to apply!
Who is Schroders?
– Based in central London in a brand-new office, Schroders is a globally-renowned, locally-run Asset Management firm, which has over £445 billion in assets under management.
– Boasting a worldwide reach, Schroders has a long history of always keeping clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do.
– For over two centuries and more than seven generations, they’ve grown and developed their expertise in tandem with their interests.
What is the event?
– Held at Schroders’ brand-new building in central London, this event is an invaluable opportunity to learn about Schroders, as well as internships and graduate roles on offer.
– The day will consist of an ‘Introduction to Schroders’, a Q&A panel to answer all your questions, and networking with Schroders’ partners, hiring managers and recent graduate trainees.
– There will also be a speed interview session, where they will find the business areas most suited to you, and match you up to the relevant hiring manager!
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.